07 June 2011

FOR SALE

my uncle is selling his 1966 xlch. it is simply pure, unadulterated, sportster perfection. its ridiculous how nice this bike is. everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING, has been gone through on this motorbike. literally every single nut, bolt, seal, gasket, bearing, fitting, cable, and wire is pristine. this bike gets babied so much. it's stored inside. not in a garage. inside his house. you'd be hard pressed to find a more glorious specimen. 10 large makes it yours. and thats below the book price i believe. contact my uncle, James, at 318-294-9214. he would be more than happy to tell you all the details. i have some more pics if need be. he doesn't know what a blog is so tell him you heard about the bike from luke.

1 comment:

GeraldineMuncy said...

Hello there, I discovered your website by means of Google while searching for a related matter, your website came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.automated welding edmonton